Botulism Confirmed in California Nacho Cheese Outbreak
Gas station nacho cheese that sickened 10 people and killed one of them was contaminated with botulinum toxin, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) confirmed Monday. “The nacho cheese sauce was removed from sale on May 5.
Gas station’s nacho cheese sauce is now linked to patient’s death
Man dies after being sickened in apparent botulism outbreak
Nacho cheese sauce sold at gas station blamed for botulism death
View original article
Powered by WPeMatico