Bug spray chemical can build up in your home and cause dizziness and brain function problems, scientists find

(Natural News) Researchers have found that common household pesticides can persist in homes for up to a year. These results, calculated by the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, displayed the longevity of toxic chemicals and how controlled lab experiments may not necessarily reflect real-life applications. Lia Nakagawa, who was the lead author, noted that…

View original article

Powered by WPeMatico