'Rapunzel syndrome' teen dies from eating her own hair – New York Post

Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest0Share on Reddit0Share on Tumblr0Share on Google+0Share on StumbleUpon0Share on Facebook0Share on LinkedIn0Digg thisShare on Yummly0Share on VKFlattr the authorEmail this to someonePrint this page

New York Post

‘Rapunzel syndrome’ teen dies from eating her own hair
New York Post
A 16-year-old student in the UK died suddenly while away at college due to an infection caused by a hairball in her stomach. Jasmine Beever, of Skegness, was taken in an ambulance Sept. 7 to the hospital, where staff attempted life-saving resuscitation
Teen dies after chewing, sucking on own hairNew Zealand Herald
Girl With ‘Rapunzel Syndrome’ Dies After Eating Her Own HairThe Epoch Times
Jasmine Beever Rapunzel syndrome: UK teen dies after eating her own hair (for years)scallywagandvagabond
New York Daily News –NEWS.com.au –JustGiving –LincolnshireLive
all 8 news articles »

View original article
Author:

Powered by WPeMatico