Rapunzel Syndrome: Compulsive Hair Eating Teen Dies From Organ Failure
A young girl in England recently died after a hairball in her gastrointestinal system became infected and caused a fatal blockage in her digestive tract, a condition known as Rapunzel Syndrome. The 16-year-old is believed to have suffered from …
What Is Rapunzel Syndrome? Teenager Dies After Chewing on Hair For Years
Teen Dies From Hairball Infection: What Is Rapunzel Syndrome?
Girl With ‘Rapunzel Syndrome’ Dies After Eating Her Own Hair
View original article
Powered by WPeMatico