Man almost dies after taking antibiotics: With blisters and burns all over his body, he had to learn to walk and eat again

Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest0Share on Reddit0Share on Tumblr0Share on Google+0Share on StumbleUpon0Share on Facebook0Share on LinkedIn0Digg thisShare on Yummly0Share on VKFlattr the authorEmail this to someonePrint this page
(Natural News) A two-week round of antibiotics nearly took a man’s life. Thirty-eight year-old Josh Dennis from Colorado suffered severe blisters and burns over 90 percent of his body and was temporarily blinded after taking a two week round of antibiotics to treat a staph infection. The course of antibiotics afflicted his body with toxic…

>View original article
Author: