The survivalist’s simple guide to poison ivy: What it is and what to do if you’ve touched it

Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest0Share on Reddit0Share on Tumblr0Share on Google+0Share on StumbleUpon0Share on Facebook0Share on LinkedIn0Digg thisShare on Yummly0Share on VKFlattr the authorEmail this to someonePrint this page
(Natural News) Hiking is usually an invigorating activity that lets you commune with nature. But what do you do if you accidentally touch poison ivy while you’re on a hike? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a plant that can cause various painful side effects when it comes into contact with skin. (h/t BeansBulletsBandagesAndYou.com.) The dangers of poison ivy…

>View original article
Author: