Father of 2 almost died from sepsis after biting his nails

Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest0Share on Reddit0Share on Tumblr0Share on Google+0Share on StumbleUpon0Share on Facebook0Share on LinkedIn0Digg thisShare on Yummly0Share on VKFlattr the authorEmail this to someonePrint this page
(Natural News) Gnawing on one’s fingernails is a common habit, but it is always a very bad idea. The hand is the primary vector for pathogens that invade the human body. And in a Good Housekeeping article, nail biting nearly cost one man his life. While biting his fingernails, Luke Hanoman opened a tiny wound on…

>View original article
Author: