12-year-old girl becomes paralyzed after being injected with Gardasil… doctors say it’s all in her mind

Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest0Share on Reddit0Share on Tumblr0Share on Google+0Share on StumbleUpon0Share on Facebook0Share on LinkedIn0Digg thisShare on Yummly0Share on VKFlattr the authorEmail this to someonePrint this page
(Natural News) Vaccines are heralded as “life-saving” medicine, but for Mia Blesky, that’s anything but true. The preteen from England was given the first round of the Gardasil shot at school when she was just 12 years old, and life has never been the same ever since. Within just 24 hours, Mia’s Gardasil nightmare was…

>View original article
Author: