Are your dental fillings making you sick? The mercury in them could be destroying your gut

Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest0Share on Reddit0Share on Tumblr0Share on Google+0Share on StumbleUpon0Share on Facebook0Share on LinkedIn0Digg thisShare on Yummly0Share on VKFlattr the authorEmail this to someonePrint this page
(Natural News) Mercury-based dental amalgams may be presented as “safe” by mainstream dentistry, but health advocates beg to differ. Mercury is one of the most toxic heavy metals a person could come across, and the notion that implanting a hunk of mercury-containing amalgam into a person’s mouth presents no risk to health is nothing short…

>View original article
Author: