Are you COPPER poisoned? This trace mineral, often used in water pipes, becomes TOXIC at very low exposures

Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest0Share on Reddit0Share on Tumblr0Share on Google+0Share on StumbleUpon0Share on Facebook0Share on LinkedIn0Digg thisShare on Yummly0Share on VKFlattr the authorEmail this to someonePrint this page
(Natural News) Copper is without a doubt one of the most useful metals. However, like any other metal, copper exposure may lead to┬átoxicity. In turn, this toxicity may usher in the onset of various diseases. A large number of research and literature have identified four of the most common causes of copper poisoning, including: Environmental…

>View original article
Author: