The benefits of taking sublingual vitamins

(Natural News) Here is a truth that might be a little hard to swallow: When you take oral vitamins or supplements, less than 10 percent of its actual nutrient content gets absorbed into your bloodstream. This means the the remaining 90 percent is broken down so quickly by your digestive system that it just ends…

>View original article